Thursday, February 3, 2011

Country Sliced Apple Pot Holder


One of my favorite craft blogs is hosting a contest to win one of 2 Brother sewing machines!! In order to enter, all you had to do was make a pot holder and then send in a picture. I thought about it for about 2 weeks before I got to this version of this idea. I was a little put off by the binding and then later realized that I should have basted the top to the bottom and then tried to attach the binding. That's what I get for not double checking the tutorial or using my brain. Anyway, in the end I think it turned out pretty good, and I think it will look awesome in my best friend Nikki's apple themed kitchen. I will post the amazing pictures Molly took to send in the next time I'm at her house... Or maybe sooner if I can figure it out on my phone. :)
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments: